As we continue to follow CDC and State guidelines, our lobby will be once again open to clients and visitors. We will still offer curbside service for those who prefer it, but it will no longer be required. As per the most recent CDC guidelines, if you have been vaccinated, there is no need to wear a mask inside if you choose not to. If you are not vaccinated a mask is required for in-person service.
According to the CDC a person is considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna Vaccines or 2 weeks after they’ve received one dose of the Johnson & Johnson Vaccine.
What Are We Doing Here at MAC to Prevent the Spread of Covid-19?
- Staff washes hands hourly and after every interaction with clients & patients. Wash for a full 20 seconds using soap and water.
- Each exam room is cleaned between every appointment with a bleach solution or Rescue Cleaner.
- Clean workstations (keyboards, phones, mice) three times a day.
- Use latex gloves when taking trash, wash hands after removing gloves.
- Mid-day and at end of day, the hospital is mopped with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- In addition to washing hands hourly, hands need to be washed after any of these situations/interactions occur:
- After blowing one’s nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- After using the restroom.
- Before eating or preparing food.
- After contact with animals or pets.
- Before and after providing routine care for another person who needs assistance